I got my PS5 controller this week with the Juggernaut Mod. I am "heavy thumbed", so when I get into a close firefight in Warzone I am accidently meleeing. I tried changing to tactical on my controller and switching r3 and o button but don't like it that way. Is there any way to turn down the sensitivity or turn melee off?

Thanks

Tommy 

5 hours ago, Tommy Bratton said:

I got my PS5 controller this week with the Juggernaut Mod. I am "heavy thumbed", so when I get into a close firefight in Warzone I am accidently meleeing. I tried changing to tactical on my controller and switching r3 and o button but don't like it that way. Is there any way to turn down the sensitivity or turn melee off?

Thanks

Tommy 

Hi Tommy,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us.

The base platform of our products is SONY Dualsense Controller. The button's input sensitivity cannot be adjusted.

However, you can customize your controller button assignments in Settings:

• Go to Settings > Accessibility.  
  • Select Controllers > Custom Button Assignments for DualSense Wireless Controller. 
  • Select the button you want to change and then select the function you want to assign to it.  
  • Select Apply.

customize your controller button assignments in the Settings.webp

My suggestion is to switch R3 (Melee) and D-pad-down buttons. Accidentally pressing the R3 button during gameplay won't cause any unwanted actions that way.

Let us know if that helps.