i just received my ps5 mega modz controller

I received the controller and its a ps5 and charged it up and trying to follow instructions but the manual you give me works to turn on the red light but after that i cant get rapid fire to work, the video on you tube its not the same way when i do it i hit the mod button the tap R2 and nothing happens. all i can do is turn on red light what am i missing. i could build a computer and fix cars but i cant figure out this mod controller it annoying. the online web page always shows different controller and the video on you tube i follow step by step and doesn't work. can you see if i have it or not on my order it says i ordered 14 mods with this ps5 controller. i just getting frustrated. my scuf controller is more plug and play. ill wait for a reply before i give up on this.

12 hours ago, Heatmizzer said:

I received the controller and its a ps5 and charged it up and trying to follow instructions but the manual you give me works to turn on the red light but after that i cant get rapid fire to work, the video on you tube its not the same way when i do it i hit the mod button the tap R2 and nothing happens. all i can do is turn on red light what am i missing. i could build a computer and fix cars but i cant figure out this mod controller it annoying. the online web page always shows different controller and the video on you tube i follow step by step and doesn't work. can you see if i have it or not on my order it says i ordered 14 mods with this ps5 controller. i just getting frustrated. my scuf controller is more plug and play. ill wait for a reply before i give up on this.

Hello,

Your controller doesn't have Rapid Fire or any other pre-configured mods. Your controller configuration is Macro Remap (Back Buttons with the ability to perform simple macros)

This is the reason you are unable to turn the Rapid Fire ON.

Here is the correct instructions:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap