Do I need rapid fire or other?

19 minutes ago, Wesley J said:

I’m a very beginner gamer and just play for fun. So I’d love just a normal Ps5 controller with the only mod being that I can hold down r2 to shoot single fire guys and they shoot like rapid fire guns. How do I order that?!

Hello Wesley,

You are correct. If you only need the R2 button to perform Rapid Fire then your choice would be PS5 Controller plus Rapid Fire added.

Here is the link below to purchase your controller.

https://megamodz.com/PS5-Custom-Controller

Quick Visual Instructions:

Custom PS5 Controller Creator - Build Your Own _ M.png

If you also want to be able to set up Rapid Fire on R1 button, then additionally you'll need to purchase the Layouts feature.

We also offer Advanced Back buttons, that allows the user to first pair any controller stock buttons to one of the paddles on the back and than make those assigned buttons to act as Turbo Buttons. You're just holding a paddle and modchip repeatably presses an assigned button as long as you're holding it down.

More information can be found by link below.

https://megamodz.com/PS5-Controller-Paddles

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wesley J said:

I’m a very beginner gamer and just play for fun. So I’d love just a normal Ps5 controller with the only mod being that I can hold down r2 to shoot single fire guys and they shoot like rapid fire guns. How do I order that?!

Hi Wesley,

Yes, that would be a rapid fire mod. You can grab one of these PS5 controllers that already come with the mod included or build your own from scratch. 

To see mod in action, check out video instructions 

• Like 1