Gun won’t fire MW2 Early Access

So I purchased the series x controller with the juggernaut package w/ mechanical triggers specifically for MW2 release. For some reason, the gun will not fire in game at all. Swap controllers and it works. Any ideas?

On 10/22/2022 at 3:21 AM, Stab said:

Any luck James?

Stab,

Techs finally got to test the game on PC, and there have been all kinds of issues and bugs that were not on console. They will fix a lot of things before the actual release, I am prety sure the setup wil work on PC just as fine. They will try again tomorrow, I will be posting updates about it here. 

On 10/20/2022 at 10:25 PM, Stab said:

So I purchased the series x controller with the juggernaut package w/ mechanical triggers specifically for MW2 release. For some reason, the gun will not fire in game at all. Swap controllers and it works. Any ideas?

Hello,

We recreated your controller configuration and tested it on multiple PCs. We were not able to replicate the Issue you are describing. Mechanical Triggers and mods do work in the Campaign as well as in the Multiplayer gaming modes.

Here are the steps you may want to take:

1. Download Xbox Accessories App

2. Test all the controller button inputs in the app.

3. If the Triggers still don't work in the Test Mode in the app, then please go ahead and send your controller back for an inspection. 

The return process is easy. All you have to do is to sign in to your account on our website, locate the product, and click on the Return Item button. Then follow the prompts.