WOOHOOO!!,  omgaaaa, i'm so in love love love. i wouldnt have even bought the ps5 console, if you guys didnt exist. NO Way i would have been able to play with my arm. the week between getting the ps5 and the modded controller, was a week of hell, really got bad again, my arm, with the carpal tunnel, sciatica deal', so man was i stoked to see this bad boy in the mail.  you guys doing the macro speeds for me on the back paddles, just made me almost cry with freakin happiness, I am sooo freakin happy. I am now playing genshin impact, with no pain, and trust me, with the amount of dialogue in this game,  lol. you have no idea. lol. one story line took a day, literally a day. 

you guys, seriously THANK YOU again. , you really will never understand how much this means to me, you've allowed me to play games again on a console. i had given up, til i found you. You've made a 60 year old broad's year... BIG HUGS!

will post this over at the reviews for the controller as well.

Mimi

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Meems said:

WOOHOOO!!,  omgaaaa, i'm so in love love love. i wouldnt have even bought the ps5 console, if you guys didnt exist. NO Way i would have been able to play with my arm. the week between getting the ps5 and the modded controller, was a week of hell, really got bad again, my arm, with the carpal tunnel, sciatica deal', so man was i stoked to see this bad boy in the mail.  you guys doing the macro speeds for me on the back paddles, just made me almost cry with freakin happiness, I am sooo freakin happy. I am now playing genshin impact, with no pain, and trust me, with the amount of dialogue in this game,  lol. you have no idea. lol. one story line took a day, literally a day. 

you guys, seriously THANK YOU again. , you really will never understand how much this means to me, you've allowed me to play games again on a console. i had given up, til i found you. You've made a 60 year old broad's year... BIG HUGS!

Mimi

Mimi, from the bottom of our hearts - IT IS A PLEASURE 🧡

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2022 at 12:11 AM, Meems said:

Mimi

Hi Mimi, 

I have cerebral palsy and have limited Mobility with my fingers. I run accross your comment and want to ask your opinion. I'm currently interested in mega macro controllers that has a turbo function for more than just the trigger buttons to help me quickly Press buttons. Do you think it will help?

yes, the back paddles. they rock. you hold one down and it rapid turbos, you can get it as fast as you want too. i'm sure they'll set it up for you before they ship if you ask, and tell them how you want your buttons to work. so i play genshin impact, and i have the back paddle as the A button and my right paddle has the square button. and i have them both on the fastest turbo each. i just have to softly hold the paddle in, and watch all that yakking crap in this game to just breeze by..  i'm sure these awesome dudes in here will jump on this when they can.  but i hope thats what you meant, sorry if it isnt.  prayers to you for an ease on your pain. huggems.

Edited by Meems
i'm old and on half a gummy.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Meems said:

yes, the back paddles. they rock. you hold one down and it rapid turbos, you can get it as fast as you want too. i'm sure they'll set it up for you before they ship if you ask, and tell them how you want your buttons to work. so i play genshin impact, and i have the back paddle as the A button and my right paddle has the square button. and i have them both on the fastest turbo each. i just have to softly hold the paddle in, and watch all that yakking crap in this game to just breeze by..  i'm sure these awesome dudes in here will jump on this when they can.  but i hope thats what you meant, sorry if it isnt.  prayers to you for an ease on your pain. huggems.

Thank you for your advices..we are not old, just Experienced

• Thanks 1