Guys,

Watch a VIDEO TUTORIAL on how to operate RAPID FIRE PS5 mod 🔥

You will learn the default setttings, how to activate/deactivate the mod, switch between the sub-modes and program own settings. 

Step-by-step PS5 Rapid Fire Written Instructions and more tips.

Any questions? Ask us - we are always here to help. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richard Keller said:

Is the Rapid Fire mod only for the Shoulder Buttons?  Or can it be mapped to any button?

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your question.

In the case of the Rapid Fire Mod, It only can be mapped to the R2 button by default. However, there is a feature called Button Layouts (aka Button Maps). If selected, it will allow the user to map Rapid Fire to R1, L1 & L2 buttons.

Quick note, the Rapid Fire feature only implies the controller Shoulder Buttons. The ability to have "Rapid Fire" on the other controller operational buttons is oftentimes called the Turbo function.

Our Controllers don't offer such a feature (Turbo function on stock buttons) since it would make a game unplayable. By trading a stock controller button input to the Turbo one the user losses the standard game input function in the game, meaning he/she won't able to perform the action required since the stock controller button input has been altered. 

The solution for that is to have additional modified input on the Back Buttons/Paddles. This is what our controllers are capable of. Any stock controller button can be mapped to the back paddles and further configured as Turbo presses. More information can be found here:

https://megamodz.com/PS5-Controller-Paddles

• 8 months later...

Hey,

When I try to customize timing of my sub mode by pressing the mod switch and tapping the PS button my controller just vibrates and cancels and goes back to normal. I have the sub mode selected and rapid fire turned on all instructions are followed but the sub mode speed customization doesn't seem to work.

14 hours ago, K R said:

Hey,

When I try to customize timing of my sub mode by pressing the mod switch and tapping the PS button my controller just vibrates and cancels and goes back to normal. I have the sub mode selected and rapid fire turned on all instructions are followed but the sub mode speed customization doesn't seem to work.

Hello,

When you press the mod button and tap the PS Home button you enter the Programming Mode. The four LED lights will come up in white and stay lit. If the user stays inactive the modchip will exit the Programming Mode Menu automatically in 3 seconds. The 4 LED lights will go off and the controller will vibrate. It's the feature,  not the bug.

If you wish to edit the pre-set Rapid Fire speeds, you are missing a few more steps. 

Generally, it's not recommended to tune in factory speeds as the default ones can handle most games/games just fine.

Here is the link to the detailed written instructions below:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-rapid-fire

The section that describes the default speeds customizing process is "Setting Up Custom Values"

1557365087_MonosnapRapidFireModInstructionsForPlayStati.thumb.png.b8eff37d6b6e0c8c85993da14c4e3a3f.png

Let us know if that helps. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello for the ps5 EDGE controller, I don’t see the option to add rapid fire on the mods section, and when I scroll on the full juggernaut package it doesn’t show rapid fire mod being apart of the package. I only wish to have the rapid fire mod for the edge controller alone

14 hours ago, Kemar Mosley said:

Hello for the ps5 EDGE controller, I don’t see the option to add rapid fire on the mods section, and when I scroll on the full juggernaut package it doesn’t show rapid fire mod being apart of the package. I only wish to have the rapid fire mod for the edge controller alone

Hello,

Mega Modz PS5 Edge Modded Controller comes fully loaded. There is no option to add mods separately one by one.