How to create custom macro with different button combinations

Using the Dualsense Macro

For example I want my character to : jump(x), shoot(r2), crouch(o), shoot(r2), walk forward(left analog up), shoot(r2), walk back(left analog down), shoot(r2). In a loop over and over.

How do I program this into a back button press?

Edited by shannon forsyth

28 minutes ago, shannon forsyth said:

Using the Dualsense Macro

For example I want my character to : jump(x), shoot(r2), crouch(o), shoot(r2), walk forward(left analog up), shoot(r2), walk back(left analog down), shoot(r2). In a loop over and over.

How do I program this into a back button press?

Hello,

The Macro Remap controller does not support multiple button presses.

There are 5 sub-modes available. Please see the screenshot attached below.

Instructions For PS5 & PS4 Macro Remap Controllers.png

For the detailed instructions please visit this page below:

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap 

• Like 1

So I paid $107 for a essentially the same thing as a third party turbo Controller....

All it does is make the back button any button and just press it really fast... or slow.

Guess I should have done more research. Iam so underwhelmed with this product. Lesson learned.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, shannon forsyth said:

So I paid $107 for a essentially the same thing as a third party turbo Controller....

All it does is make the back button any button and just press it really fast... or slow.

Guess I should have done more research. Iam so underwhelmed with this product. Lesson learned.

Not quite the same thing.

Third-party Turbo Controllers do not offer Back Paddles. All you can do is make the stock buttons perform as turbo buttons on those. That adds lots of limitations to the gameplay. You don't always need stock buttons to perform as turbo in a game. The ability to configure Turbo Presses (or other inputs) on paddles solves this issue and adds flexibility. Turbo Controllers do not offer double and triple tap functions and Continuous Press. There is also no programming mode to configure presses and pauses. Not to mention third-party products are not as reliable as authentic ones.

The best way to look at this product (Macro Remap Controllers) is as an original PS5 Controller with back paddles that offer some extra features (such as 4 additional sub-modes mentioned above). The price point is the same ($180 - $250). We don't compete with Turbo Controllers. We compete with companies that offer PS5 Controller with Back Paddles. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. 

• Like 1