WWE 2K22

11 minutes ago, Justin Jeffries said:

It is slower than finger

The video you shared earlier indicates that the speed the person is pressing and releasing the button with about 100 ms ON & 100 ms OFF times (definitely not faster than that).

The modchip can mash buttons even faster. I don't see how that's the case.

My best guess would be is that you only tune 1 variable instead of 2. 

Can you describe how exactly you tune in the speeds for Turbo Mode after you entered a programming mode (Mod Button + PS button)?

After going into mode 2 (turbo) then program I tap the paddle with the x button assigned and put it on 0 0 5 for 50 ms then I go program again  hold it for off button this time, input the same 0 0 5 for 50 ms. I make sure to press mod button to save the numbers after my inputs

1 minute ago, Justin Jeffries said:

After going into mode 2 (turbo) then program I tap the paddle with the x button assigned and put it on 0 0 5 for 50 ms then I go program again  hold it for off button this time, input the same 0 0 5 for 50 ms. I make sure to press mod button to save the numbers after my inputs

Try inputting 100 ms and 100 ms. The other possibility would be is that you reached the speed cup and then the game could potentially slow your presses down artificially. Just play with numbers between 50 ms and 150 ms. If that won't help then I would run out of guesses.

3 minutes ago, Justin Jeffries said:

I have tried a large variety numbers including 100 ms100 ms. Very disappointed but confused as most say turbo controllers work and are op on the game 

I understand your frustration. 

If your not satisfied with your purchase please go ahead and ship your controller back for a refund. You are within the refund window.

I am hopping that you will be able to find a product that meets your expectations. 

6 minutes ago, Justin Jeffries said:

I really like the controller and the quality overall of it. I think it can do x mashing I just don't know how to do it

You can record a short video where you hold a camera against the controller's custom LED indicator. Then press and hold the paddle that has been configured with the custom values. 

By looking at the led indicator I will be able to tell if your speed is the fastest.

Maybe something has been missed during the configuration process.

Just now, Justin Jeffries said:

Its 4 yellow(0), 4 yellow(0), then top left green the rest red (5) for both on and off speed 

I meant when you finished the configuration and your paddle is ready to go. Anytime you press it the bottom row of the LEDs (left or right) will show the speed with which the modchip is pressing and releasing the paired button.

1 minute ago, Justin Jeffries said:

It blinks really fast

That's the exact speed the modchip is mashing the button. I have no other guesses why it is not performing the required action in the game as I am not familiar with that particular game and its mechanics. It looks like the controller is doing its job just fine. There could possibly be some limitations in the game.

3 minutes ago, Justin Jeffries said:

It can only kick out of about one finisher (standard for finger mashing) when fast finger mashing can kick out of 3-5 finishers

Is the speed with which you're mashing the button only factor of a success? Are there any other factors involved when it comes to kick outs? As far as I understand you also have to follow a gauge indicator on the screen. Maybe you release the button too earlier or too late?

14 hours ago, Justin Jeffries said:

Is there a way I could make the triple tap turbo? 

Not sure what you mean by that. 

If you need a Triple Tap you would wanna use the sub-mode #4 - Triple Tap. (Anytime you hit a paddle once the modchip will press the paired stock controller button 3 times on your behalf).

If you need a Turbo function you would want to select the sub-mode #2 - Turbo Mod. (Once a paddle is being held down the modchip will spam the paired controller button on your behalf until released).

I think it is not enough presses of x in 3 seconds (30 maximum) on turbo

The triple tap feature has the same maximum speed capability (50ms/50ms) You will need to press a paddle 12 times if you want the modchip to fill out the window of 3 seconds while using the Triple Tap feature. Not to mention it will be nearly impossible to hit a paddle on time every time. 

I think it is not enough presses of x in 3 seconds (30 maximum) on turbo

Just run an experiment and see how many times you will be able to press the X button in 3 seconds manually.