WWE 2K22

8 minutes ago, Kolawole Oshun said:

Hello, I am trying to set up the turbo function on the controller for WWE 2K22 to button bash to kick out of pins but the button bashing is not fast at all and it is not at all succesful and I am not sure what I am doing wrong? Please help.

Hello, 

Thank you for choosing our Mods + Remap +Turbo PS5 controller configuration. The first step is to map a back button to the desired face button, and then get into the sub mode 2 (Turbo). Turbo comes with pre-set timings, but if you find them not optimal for you game, you can program your own timings for button presses and the time between the presses. You can choose any value from 50 ms to 3 sec.

To program own timings, please scroll down to the  Setting Up Custom Values For Turbo Function section in the Instructions here https://megamodz.com/PS5-Controller-Paddles 

1 hour ago, Kolawole Oshun said:

Yes I did that as I have the advanced one but unless I am doing the timing wrong, I am just finding that it is not fast at all when I am try to button bash to kick out of the pins?

What button are trying to map and what timing are you programming in?

Just now, Kolawole Oshun said:

The X button and I just want it to spam as fast as possible to beat the pin mini button game and I am trying to makke it just tap the button as fast as possible.

Thank you. Ok, 50 ms is the timing between the button presses (off timing)  will be the fastest. 

50 ms is tens of milliseconds and is displayed via digit 4 on the LED indicator, all other steps are found under the section I mentioned above in https://megamodz.com/PS5-Controller-Paddles

Let us know if you were able to program it. 

How do I know when its on that because I have the seconds on 0 and the hundreds of milliseconds on 0 but not sure how to tell what the tens of seconds its on because it shows 2 green lights and 2 red lights instead? Also, so if I put the off timing on 50ms what do I put the on timing on please?

2 hours ago, Kolawole Oshun said:

How do I know when its on that because I have the seconds on 0 and the hundreds of milliseconds on 0 but not sure how to tell what the tens of seconds its on because it shows 2 green lights and 2 red lights instead? Also, so if I put the off timing on 50ms what do I put the on timing on please?

Hello,

The fastest turbo mod speed would be 50 ms for ON timing and 50 ms for OFF timing. 

Please visit the link below and scroll to the "Setting Up Custom Values For Turbo Mod" section. 

https://megamodz.com/PS5-Controller-Paddles

There is a GIF showing the digit numbers indication. 2 green and 2 red means the digit number is 6, because it first shows all 4 leds in red and then the two green ones overlap the two red ones. Just go one digit back (green, red, red, red) and it will be 50 ms number. Suppose you already configured seconds and tens of seconds as 0. Do that for both, ON and OFF timing.

1 hour ago, Kolawole Oshun said:

The lowest I seem to be able to get is 2 Green and 2 reds for the ms one and it is not fast enough at all for what I have brought the controller for meaning it does not really have any value to me?

Once again. The fasters Turbo Mod value would be 50 ms for both ON & OFF timing. ON and OFF timing has to be configured in different steps, separately. If you only configured the ON timing it doesn't mean the OFF timing will be changed automatically. And if your ON timing is 50 ms and the OFF timing is 200 ms for example, it wouldn't give you the fastest possible output.

50 ms LED Indication is the following:
The Seconds value should be zero = 4 Yellow Lights
The Tens of seconds value should be zero = 4 Yellow Lights
Hundreds of milliseconds value should be 5 = Green, Red, Red, Red (1ST, 2,3, and 4 LED Indicator slots)

If that is not fast enough, then that particular game you play has a speed cup preset by the game developer. This means, that if you are even able to press buttons faster than that, the game will register the speed that is the maximum allowed in that particular situation. It has nothing to do with the Turbo Mod. The controller still spams the button fast enough.  It's just the game has that speed limitation. 

As far as the product value, no one else on the market offers Turbo Function that can be configured on the back paddles. They all offer only the "Straight Remap" functionality which comes by default on all our controllers with back paddles. Not to mention, at best our product prices are in the same range if not lower than the competition. 

If the product didn't meet your expectation you can always send it back for a refund. As long as you are in the "10 days return window policy" and the product is in the original condition. 

Hope that helps.

6 minutes ago, Kolawole Oshun said:

I understand what you are saying but I am saying that for some reason for the hundreds of milliseconds the lowest this controller seems to be allowing me to set it to is 60ms, 2 greens and 2 reds. I can’t go down to 50ms for some reason! 

To put this into prospective.  A blink of an eye takes between 200 and 300 ms.

At best a human brain can register 100 ms (the fasterst speed it can process information). It does not operate on tens of milliseconds. There is now way anyone can tell the difference between 50 and 60 ms. It's just too tiny of a number. In other words, to a human brain it will look the same whether it's 50 or 60 ms.

If you wish you can send the controller back and we will troubleshoot an inability to go down as low as 50 ms. 

14 hours ago, Justin Jeffries said:

I am also wondering the best setting for wwe 2k22 with the cup limiter? Is it even possible to use the turbo mod for kick out pin? Is it a certain number required not to fast not to slow?

Hello,

Can you please describe the game mechanics of this particular action? The more details the more accurate information i can provide. 

16 hours ago, Justin Jeffries said:

It's a mini game where you just mash the X button

The Turbo Mod feature can definitely handle that. 

A thing about Turbo Mod to keep in mind. It is based on two variables. The time a button is being pressed (ON timing) and the time a button is being released (OFF timing). Both can be configured VIA a programming mod. More on that here

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap

If you want to imitate a button mashing VIA the Turbo Mod for a particular gaming situation you may need to play around with timing. Decreasing or increasing both variables until it matches the game mechanics. 

21 minutes ago, Justin Jeffries said:

I've tried to find it for hours, I tried the min/max, many various combinations. Double triple and single tap. I even made the double and triple tap cycles equal to the pin time (3k milliseconds) using the formula. But none of these work can someone please help

Non of those functions (double, triple and single taps) fit the situation you're describing (mashing the X button).

The only function that is gonna work is Turbo Mod. 

In your estimation how fast you tap the X button manually in order to perform the action you need? As a reference point a blink of an eye is about 200-300 ms.