Cannot Go Past Submode 2

I got my controller and mapped the left macro paddle to the square button. However, when I try to change to submode five, it will not go past submode two. I can change between submode 1 and submode 2 using L2 and R2 but it will not go past submode 2.

I did a factory reset and try to again and still the same result. What do I have to do for submode 5?

The way I am entering the sub mode menu is by holding the mod button for two seconds and then holding the left paddle for two seconds. the controller LEDs then change to red at the top indicating that I’m in submode. However, I cannot move up from there.

54 minutes ago, NBA2kFreak said:
I got my controller and mapped the left macro paddle to the square button. However, when I try to change to submode five, it will not go past submode two. I can change between submode 1 and submode 2 using L2 and R2 but it will not go past submode 2.

I did a factory reset and try to again and still the same result. What do I have to do for submode 5?

The way I am entering the sub mode menu is by holding the mod button for two seconds and then holding the left paddle for two seconds. the controller LEDs then change to red at the top indicating that I’m in submode. However, I cannot move up from there.

Hello Fernando,

Your controller configuration doesn't have the Macro Remap feature. That's why you are unable to configure the sub-mode 5. Your configuration is Mods + Advanced Back buttons, which offer 2 sub-modes: Straight Remap + Turbo Mode as far as the Back Buttons functionality..

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Something else that I’ve been thinking about, instead of returning my controller and waiting for my new purchase, can I just go ahead and program my controller to have the Macro Remap feature? I’m aware that I will lose the call of duty enhancements, but I’m fine with that.

23 minutes ago, NBA2kFreak said:

Something else that I’ve been thinking about, instead of returning my controller and waiting for my new purchase, can I just go ahead and program my controller to have the Macro Remap feature? I’m aware that I will lose the call of duty enhancements, but I’m fine with that.

The Macro Remap controller has a slightly different modchip hardware and 1 custom LED indicator instead of 2. I am afraid you still need to send your original one back.