Repair Tracking

Hello, 

Yes, all changes in the status of our RMA are reflected in the user dashboard. You will also be notified of status changes via email.  During COVID, all returns are processed on Saturdays, you can refer to a tracking number associated with your RMA to see the delivery date and expect to see updates on Saturday of that week. 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've sent my controller back weeks ago and yet to receive any notice saying you've received it or what is being done to fix it and what do i need to do to find out the status of the return or if possible to contact someone on the phone cause i think emails are getting lost somwhere in translation... thanks

58 minutes ago, Shawn Martin said:

I've sent my controller back weeks ago and yet to receive any notice saying you've received it or what is being done to fix it and what do i need to do to find out the status of the return or if possible to contact someone on the phone cause i think emails are getting lost somwhere in translation... thanks

Hello,

The tracking number record indicated that your package was shipped out 5 days ago. We did receive it yesterday (an email notification has been sent to your inbox today). Everything looks up to schedule. It will take a few more days to inspect and fix your controller. Once the package is ready to go you'll receive another email as well as you'll be able to track your return through your account on our website. We do not offer phone support at the moment. 

Thank you for shopping with us. 

• 6 months later...
12 hours ago, Kenton Darrington said:

Hey just shipped my controller for repair and I sent an email asking if the controller could be shipped back to the address I emailed or the address on my account which is the same.

Hi Kenton, 

By default it will be shipped to the address on file. If you do wish to update it, please email to [email protected] with a "Shipping Address Change Request" subject line and iinclude all details in the email. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 8:55 PM, Kenton Darrington said:

Hey was my controller received just wondering haven’t gotten an email or anything I shipped it about 2-3 weeks ago. Thank stay safe 

Hello, 

Thank you for reaching out.  I don't see any notes under notes under your order except for when you contacted Mega Modz describing the problem.

Please email to [email protected] with the tracking number for the package. 

• 1 year later...
1 minute ago, Cecil Harding said:

Hello I sent in a controller to be repaired and it was received on the 5th of August how do I see what the turnaround time is going to be I have not gotten any emails yet and was just curious. 

Thank you

Hello Cecil,

Your return will processed within 2 days. Sorry for the delay.