Armor Assist 3rd mode??

Hi Jason, 

Thank you for your question. The Armor Repair Assist mod has been released not long time ago and originally had 2 sub-modes only.  However the mod has just been upgraded, and now it has has 3 sub-modes. You have the previous version of the mod installed that comes with 2 sub-modes, this is why you can't activate the 3rd one.

We can upgrade the Armor Repair Assist for you, but we need to have the controller back to the facility. If you wish to do that, please log into your account to request RMA. 

I find this hard to believe as the Controller was built 8 days ago- I received the controller on the 7th (today is the 9th) tried to setup the Armor assist and immediately posted in this forum. I've only had the controller 2 days as of this post. This seems unacceptable

17 hours ago, Jason Letherman said:

I find this hard to believe as the Controller was built 8 days ago- I received the controller on the 7th (today is the 9th) tried to setup the Armor assist and immediately posted in this forum. I've only had the controller 2 days as of this post. This seems unacceptable

Jason, I am sorry if I was unclear, what I meant is that we started adding the newest version of the Armor Repair Assist mod a couple of days ago and unfortunately your controller was shipped prior to that. If you don't find the functionality of the current Armor Repair Assist feature sufficient, you are welcome to upgrade now or at a later time. The first version is great, just we were able to find room for improvement after releasing it.