Got my controller. (Review)

Rebel Taylor

Ok, here we go! 

So i got the basic vanguard package. I regret that. I wish i added a couple more things. That is on me!

Things i like

1. Rapid fire is very cool. Taking single shot weapons and burst shot weapons to automatic is very handy. 

2. I like that even when turning off the controller it saves mods, so you don't have to do it everytime.

3, mod button placement. Its just high enough that you kinda feel it but its not in the way. 

4, it works with not only vanguard, but cold war and warzone. It also works a little bit with Red Dead 2 as well! I was not expecting that.

Things i don't like. 

1, faster reload. Its kinda broken. When doing it manually it doesn't work. Goes part way but doesn't reload. 

2, the auto prone/jump only does prone. However i might be doing it wrong! If so that is on me. 

3, auto burst. For me! Not useful. It auto shoots giving me away when i ads. However im also just not the greatest player.

Things i wish i got for the extra money. (this is on me.)

If you are thinking about getting a controller

Get auto heal, auto spot, and repair armor.

All in all i would rate my controller. 8.5 out of 10. 

Although some things i would not use. Rapid fire is worth it's weight in gold! 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rebel Taylor said:

Ok, here we go! 

Hello, 

Thank you for your honest and thoughtful review on our product 🔥 We value our customers feedback a lot as it helps us to improve.

faster reload. Its kinda broken

Fast Reload is an advanced feature that needs to be custom setup by you as there is no universal setting that works for all weapons. The mod needs to be tuned in for the weapons you wish to use it with specific unit delays from the Chart in the instructions: https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-fast-reload

What weapon you use and which sub-mode you re in? Here is a video tutorial on the mod  at [8:21]demonstrated on the Xbox controller but the principle is the same https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zMtDLZ4obY.

Rapid fire is worth it's weight in gold! 

🔝🔝  

On 1/10/2022 at 11:27 AM, Rebel Taylor said:

the auto prone/jump only does prone. However i might be doing it wrong! If so that is on me. 

Hi Rebel,

Drop Shot/Jump Shot has multiple configurations. You will need to change sub-modes in order to be able to use Jump Shot.

Please refer to the instructions

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-drop-shot-and-jump-shot

faster reload. Its kinda broken. When doing it manually it doesn't work. Goes part way but doesn't reload. 

If you let us know the exact weapon setup you use (gun + all attachments included) we will be able to find "Unit Delays" for that particular gun setup and you can try it out again.

auto burst. For me! Not useful. It auto shoots giving me away when i ads. However im also just not the greatest player.

Looks like you have the Quick Scope Mod activated. The Auto Burst Mod alone doesn't let you shoot when you aim. What it does is that it sets up a number of shots in one burst for semi auto and single-shot weapons. It's best to use it with Marksman Rifles as it greatly reduces recoil and improves accuracy. The other major difference to Rapid Fire Mod is that your gun will shoot a number of shots on a single press as opposed to holding the Fire Button down when you perform Rapid Fire Mod. 

Thank you for the feedback!!!

• Like 1

Thank you very much i will be checking it out. And at some point getting the other mods added.

It is a very fun product 🙂

I would like to thank both of you for the help! 

Once i go through everything i will up date my review. I did not know about any of this. I did go in blind. So i will let everyone know about it all once i go through everything

• Like 2

• 6 months later...