Same day 😩

16 hours ago, Roland Gaskill said:

I ordered two days ago paid for same day assembly and to be here by the 9th and the order just now went through I feel like I should get my money back for same day assembly atleast or something added to the controller.

Hello Roland,

Thank you for your recent order with us.

The order was placed on Thursday after cutoff time (2PM ET) which means that the order would get proceed and shipped the next day. It got shipped out on Friday as planned.

However, FedEx wasn't able to move the package to next location since it arrived to the station after final location pickup. It seem like there will be one day delay on your shipment.

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

47 minutes ago, Roland Gaskill said:

I have a better understanding now, but shouldn't the website not allow you to click same day assembly after a certain time?

If you place an order (SDA option selected) after 2PM ET then it would get in the queue of urgent orders and will get processed the next day (business day). Otherwise, if you do not select SDA you order will get in the queue of non urgent orders and get processed after certain amount of days. For instance, the processing time for Xbox Series X Controllers is 6 business days as of today. The processing time for different type of controllers vary depending on the value of orders we receive. With that being said, if you wouldn't have selected SDA your order would have been processed by the end of the next week. 

When it comes to SDA orders we pay a lot of attention to make sure those get shipped out on time but unfortunately delays still happen on occasion since things like the delivery process itself are beyond our control.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.