Do these controllers work with TLOU?

Hi all, I am doing my research and not sure what controller to select. Would anyone be able to link me to a modded controller that would work with TLOU?  Or should I ask is it compatible with the ps4 version of the last of us? I see a lot of info about cod, fortnite, but nothing for TLOU

Tyler - Yes, I've tried Rapid fire with the last of us, it works fine, just need to make sure you are using it with compatible weapons, fully auto ones are not good with it. Later I opted for a macro ps4 controller, it gives me more options. It comes with a turbo function which works the same way rapid fire does, and you can use it for more inputs ex. continious button press, double tap, triple tap, also remap. 

I was same as you  ??? 

A macro ps4 controller doesn't have the Rapid fire mod, it's a modded controller that has Rapid fire, dropshot, auto burst etc. It's two different product categories, you can see it even in controller creator, you will be able to choose either Mods or Macros from the menu. What I'm saying is that macro controller comes with several functions: a turbo, a continuous press, a double tap a triple tap and remap. You can program any controller buttons to perform these inputs, so if you program a Fire button to do a turbo function, it' will be same as Rapid fire. The only difference is that you program it yourself.

Turbo function is when a controller repeatedly presses same button for you, here is what they say in instructions:

2 Turbo Function Press and hold the Macro Button and the modchip will press and release the assigned stock button The time between button presses and the time the button is pressed can be adjusted.

Rapid fire is the same thing, you hold down the Fire trigger and the controller will be quickly pressing it for you. 

• Like 1

Claude, I have looked into it that’s why I’m asking because it was still kind of confusing. It says macros has a “turbo” feature that works the same way rapid fire does so I’m guessing that’s why it comes with two paddles. 

9 hours ago, Tyler Garza said:

Claude, I have looked into it that’s why I’m asking because it was still kind of confusing. It says macros has a “turbo” feature that works the same way rapid fire does so I’m guessing that’s why it comes with two paddles. 

Hello Tyler, 

You an use 2 products for The Last Of Us game:

- A standard modded PS4 controller with a Rapid Fire function. Once you add the Rapid Fire mod checkout, it will come pre-installed on your controller. All you will have to do is activate it in accordance with Instructions and you are good to go. 

- A Macro Remap PS4 controller that will come with a different type of functionality allowing you to take advantage of repeated and continued button presses and create various macros.

It is really up to you which product to give preference to, a modded controller requires minimum time to learn how to operate, instructions are very transparent. With the Macro Remap controller, you will spend some time learning it, but once you get it, it will become a breeze. Since the Rapid Fire is the only "traditional" mod that works with The Last Of Us,  the macro controller will let you program Rapid Fire plus you get to enjoy 4 more sub-modes and you can program more "traditional" mods with it - Auto Burst, Dual Trigger, Auto Sprint, Auto Heal.

✔️  How to program Rapid Fire with using Mega Modz Macro Remap:

- Assign the Fire Button to one of the macro paddles

- Select the Turbo sub-mode

- You're good to go ( or you can program your own timing)

This process is very well explained in Instructions ➡️ Programming Popular FPS Mods Section and you can see a video tutorial on the top of the page ( the tutorial+demo par starts at [9:00]) - https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap