Controller got delayed on August 05th. Shipping date pending. Please give update.

Regarding Order #0322PS5-931976

To Whom It May Concern:

On March 26th, I ordered a controller. The payment went thru, and it showed that it was to be shipped on August 05th. Since then, the status has been changed to Delayed, and shipping date pending.  It was for an Easter gift, and I'm afraid i wont receive it in time, so I'm reaching out for an update. Please let me know if you have an idea when i may receive the controller.  Thank you...

On 4/14/2022 at 6:14 PM, Tony w said:

Regarding Order #0322PS5-931976

To Whom It May Concern:

On March 26th, I ordered a controller. The payment went thru, and it showed that it was to be shipped on August 05th. Since then, the status has been changed to Delayed, and shipping date pending.  It was for an Easter gift, and I'm afraid i wont receive it in time, so I'm reaching out for an update. Please let me know if you have an idea when i may receive the controller.  Thank you...

Hello,

Thank you for placing an order with us. We are very sorry about the delay. Due to a challenging situation in the market of electronic supplies, they are out of some parts. They will be back in stock early next week (Mon - Tue) and your controller is scheduled to be shipped out then. Please bare with us few more days.