Turbo macro mods, timing

Meems

couldnt figure out a better way of saying the title.

first off, omgaa i'm soo loving this thing. 

one question tho, for the turbo, is there a way to make it even faster? the timing?  i know i can input for slower, but does the milliseconds work for faster then  the default ?

hope that makes sense.

thanks 

Meems

Edited by Meems
2 'THENS' in post. i'm a perfectionist. lol
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Meems said:

omgaa i'm soo loving this thing. 

🤙

12 hours ago, Meems said:

for the turbo, is there a way to make it even faster? the timing?  i know i can input for slower, but does the milliseconds work for faster then  the default ?

The range for the Turbo mod custom ON timing is 50 ms - 3 sec (default 100 ms)

For the custom OFF timing is also 50 ms - 3 sec, but the default is 150 ms

You can program any values from the range. 

On 11/16/2021 at 10:09 PM, Meems said:

one question tho, for the turbo, is there a way to make it even faster? the timing? 

Hi Meems,

The default Turbo Timing will depend on the stock button that has been paired. For instance, R1/L1 and R2/L2 have the fastest speed (50ms ON & OFF timing) I believe. 
Some other controller buttons have a bit slower presets. 

50ms is a very fast Turbo pressing. Most of the games out there won't allow it to make it any faster. Because it is its speed cups/presets. You can't go beyond those. 
If you wish to adjust your factory presets you can do so by entering a programming mod.
Please refer to the instructions. Section - SETTING UP CUSTOM VALUES

• 2 weeks later...

WHOOOHOOO!!  i finally got it. took awhile, i gave up way too many times. finally forced myself to do this. and i watched frank sparpani's video. and i paused it and started it til i got it. i'd be lost without his video. now i have it going super fast on the turbo macro, with the fasted timing option. dayumm my character is jumping like shes on crack now..i could hug all of you megamodz staffers. i love you!!!

Meems

Edited by Meems

8 hours ago, Meems said:

WHOOOHOOO!!  i finally got it. took awhile, i gave up way too many times. finally forced myself to do this. and i watched frank sparpani's video. and i paused it and started it til i got it. i'd be lost without his video. now i have it going super fast on the turbo macro, with the fasted timing option. dayumm my character is jumping like shes on crack now..i could hug all of you megamodz staffers. i love you!!!

Meems

Meems,

I had to read your message to the Mega Modz team as it was so touching. They almost could feel tears welled up in their eyes as I was reading it. 

This is the type of feedback that moves us forward, helps us to get better with technology so we deliver the greatest possible experience to our customers. This is why we got it all started.

THANK YOU from the Mega Modz team!!

no, i cried. when i found this remappable controller. because you saved my carpal tunnel and tendonitis. i not longer have to buttom mash, and this actually did make me cry. i could play my game again (genshin impact)...i could barely make an hour a day, now i'm back to hours and hours. so your all awesome for helping me. i wonder how many others are like me, unable to play because of these problems, i wish i could tell them all there is a solution!

• Like 1