MegaModz shipped my controller to the wrong address! Refusing to answer my emails now!

21 hours ago, Tristan Capes said:

Can't believe I have to resort to this but this is crazy.  I followed all the instructions had my controller repaired and they shipped my $150+ controller to the wrong address.  I then had Stephen email me and hasn't gotten back to my email in 3+ days.  megamodz.thumb.PNG.ae1143f40847b53a92e9f4856880f9df.PNG

Hello,

We ship all Returns to original address we have on file. If you wish to ship a return to a different address you then need to complete the "Special Request About Shipping Address Change" form.

https://monosnap.com/file/kwQT7q8nwYPOXsyNJoC7guB74QvffZ

This information can be found under our Returns policy here.

In your case, we went ahead and stopped the shipment to reschedule delivery. You should be able to receive your package shortly. 

21 hours ago, Tristan Capes said:

Can't believe I have to resort to this but this is crazy.  I followed all the instructions had my controller repaired and they shipped my $150+ controller to the wrong address.  I then had Stephen email me and hasn't gotten back to my email in 3+ days.  megamodz.thumb.PNG.ae1143f40847b53a92e9f4856880f9df.PNG

Tristan, 

Your package has been picked up from the original address on file and is in-transit to your updated address. I emailed you the tracking link. For future references, if you wish to have your package to be shipped to the address other that we have on file, please follow the steps provided in the message above. Thank you for your business!