Destiny rifle (eg scout, auto rifle, etc) does not work

The controller is working for other games (eg outriders) other than Destiny. In Destiny, the aim button is working but when I pressed right trigger for rifle type weapon nothing happened. It seems to work with shotgun and sword types. Even the acceleration with the bike using the right trigger is not functional. I turned off all the mods but it is the same thing. That mean I cannot use this controller for destiny at all.

Please help.

On 9/18/2021 at 8:38 PM, Christine Chang said:

The controller is working for other games (eg outriders) other than Destiny. In Destiny, the aim button is working but when I pressed right trigger for rifle type weapon nothing happened. It seems to work with shotgun and sword types. Even the acceleration with the bike using the right trigger is not functional. I turned off all the mods but it is the same thing. That mean I cannot use this controller for destiny at all.

Please help.

Hi Christine, 

Thank you for your order. Are you referring to the Rapid Fire mod? 

It is compatible with semi auto and single shot weapos, it won't work with Destiny fusion rifles or similar. 

On 9/20/2021 at 7:52 PM, Christine Chang said:

I tried scout and pulse files as well. Same thing.

Most importantly the right trigger firing no longer work for these guns even I turned off all the mod.

Christine, 

In this case the controller needs an inspection. Please go into your account and request RMA Account/Orders/Return Item. 

We are sorry about the inconveniece.