Nothing is working in Warzone....

Title says it all... when I'm using auto ping, it'll spray paint and not ping. Pistol rapid fire is very slow.., auto sprint doesn't work like cold war (I slide and start sprinting again - warzone I stay crouched). And I am having many more issues. Please help me or I will be returning. This is absolute BS.

On 6/23/2021 at 11:01 PM, Blake Fountain said:

Title says it all... when I'm using auto ping, it'll spray paint and not ping. Pistol rapid fire is very slow.., auto sprint doesn't work like cold war (I slide and start sprinting again - warzone I stay crouched). And I am having many more issues. Please help me or I will be returning. This is absolute BS.

The mods we offer are very specific settings. There are no ways to operate it intuitively. The first step would be is to learn each and individual mod/setting by reading the instructions.

https://megamodz.com/instructions

If you are not using the default button layouts on the controller then it may become difficult to execute the mods the right way, although it is still possible but requires a deeper knowledge of the mods functionality.

Addressing the problems you're currently experiencing:

1. Auto Ping. The mod itself has 4 sub-settings/sub-modes. With the  first 2 being present for Battlefield games. If you play Warzone then, you would want to use either sub-mode 3 or 4 depending on your game style and preferences. It won't work in Cold War as the game does not have this mechanic (pinging enemies) in its game core. Remember, the mods are just shortcuts that allow you to simplify actions. 

2. Rapid Fire. The mod offers 6 sub-settings/sub-modes with the first one being the slowest one. Scroll to the third sub-mode to get the fastest RF speed available for COD games. If that doesn't seem to be fast enough, then, there is also a programming mode which allows the user to fine-tune Rapid Fire manually and be able to fine the absolute maximum. Although, it might be tricky and requires an extensive knowledge about the factors such as the game speed cup, internet connection and the guns capabilities.

We recommend using present settings.

3. Auto Sprint. In Warzone you want to use either sub-mode 1 if you want you solder to sprint or sub-mode 3 if you want your character to super-sprint. It also important to know how exactly these mechanics are executed. 

And lastly, if you find it very hard to operate the controller and execute the mods properly you're always welcome to send your controller back for a refund. Each mod adds a certain level of complexity to the game. But as soon as you get ahold of it, it definitely brings some advantages and fun to your fav game. The key is to know what controller is doing while a certain mod is activated

Hope it helps. Let me know if can assist you with anything else. 

• 2 weeks later...

I’m having the same issue with warzone. When full auto is on I can’t drive a vehicle. It does turn semi auto to full but slows down full auto. When quick scope is on and you aim down sight of AR with scope it shoots once. Fast reload won’t work at all. It literally doesn’t allow me to reload. The controller looks AWESOME. Function wise not there at all. 

36 minutes ago, George Hindman said:

I’m having the same issue with warzone. When full auto is on I can’t drive a vehicle. It does turn semi auto to full but slows down full auto. When quick scope is on and you aim down sight of AR with scope it shoots once. Fast reload won’t work at all. It literally doesn’t allow me to reload. The controller looks AWESOME. Function wise not there at all. 

When you drive a vehicle in Warzone Rapid Fire Mod needs to be desabled. There is a way to be able to switch it on/off quicky. Just refer to the instructions.

Rapid Fire does make semi-auto shoot as fully auto ones. However, it's not designed for fully auto guns. The controller cannot change the game presets and make fully auto guns shoot even faster.

Quick Scope. How do you expect the Mod to work?

Fast Reload. The mod has to be turned in depending on the gun you're playing with. Each gun has its own reloading time therefore there is no  universal Fast Reload setting.

Reading the instructions and understanding the functionality of each Mod is the key. There is no way of using modes intuitively. Each and one of them is a precise setting. Activating as many mods as possible without the mods mechanics knowledge will make a gameplay confusing.

https://megamodz.com/instructions

12 minutes ago, George Hindman said:

As far as quick scope I don’t expect to aim down sights on an AR and have it shoot one bullet.

you keep saying knowledge of the game, and it’s intuitive, but you Need a PHD to operate your controllers!

This what Quick Scope is all about. On a L1 button press it scopes in, takes a shot and discopes. The timing between scoping in and taking a shot is variable. 5 presets with an ability to adjust the timing manually. It takes practice to become proficient.

Somewhat a common mistake is to activate as many mods as possible without knowing the mechanics. 

it's best to start incorporating mods in your gameplay one by one before creating combination. 

For some players it may feels overwhelming. Everyone is different. 

• 3 weeks later...