Just got my controller!

Just got my modded PS4 controller for COD/Warzone. Took roughly a month to get here, but that was clearly stated when checking out, so it wasn't a problem at all and worth the wait. The quality is really top notch. Everything works great and I haven't had a single issue with it so far. Definitely a learning curve to figure out which mods work best with your playing style and learning button combos to turn mods on/off on the fly. It's a well thought out modded controller though. The rapid fire mod in tactical mode is great. Just double tap Triangle to turn it on and off. The rapid fire mod with the FAL on COD is reason enough to buy it! The armor assist works great in Warzone too. Very happy with this purchase !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryan Mistretta said:

Just got my modded PS4 controller for COD/Warzone. Took roughly a month to get here, but that was clearly stated when checking out, so it wasn't a problem at all and worth the wait. The quality is really top notch. Everything works great and I haven't had a single issue with it so far. Definitely a learning curve to figure out which mods work best with your playing style and learning button combos to turn mods on/off on the fly. It's a well thought out modded controller though. The rapid fire mod in tactical mode is great. Just double tap Triangle to turn it on and off. The rapid fire mod with the FAL on COD is reason enough to buy it! The armor assist works great in Warzone too. Very happy with this purchase !!

Hi, thanks for sharing! U suggest it't worth the wait? I already purchased mine, but then looked at my eta and wanted to cry lol

• 2 weeks later...

I did have an issue with my controller staying connected. All the mods worked as expected and were pretty easy to setup or edit, even while in game. Sent it back in to get fixed and also to have them add the trigger lock / remappable button feature while it was there. Didn't think about that on my initial order but when i found out i couldn't flip the buttons it is definitely needed. Just got it back yesterday, after another month of waiting, and the locks and buttons weren't installed. IDK about you but not being able to call or chat live is a big time waster, just have to sit and wait for an email reply. Let's see how they handle this. 

Don - Ah that really sucks. Can't say I would have been happy if that was my experience. I haven't had any issues with the controller staying connected. I've used it about every day for 2 weeks now and haven't encountered any issues so far. Hopefully they get you all sorted out. 

Hands down, this is the best modded controller for MW I've managed to find online. There are many from other platforms, like Ebay and Amazon, with over 100 mods advertised, but features do not do the job they supposed to, so I went with Mega as heard only positive review about the guys. I am happy to say, that all mods work as advertised, very detailed instructions provided and tech support is available, I tried them all LOL. I recommend this product to all who want to get a competitive edge in their game without overdoing it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Soham Watts said:

Hands down, this is the best modded controller for MW I've managed to find online. There are many from other platforms, like Ebay and Amazon, with over 100 mods advertised, but features do not do the job they supposed to, so I went with Mega as heard only positive review about the guys. I am happy to say, that all mods work as advertised, very detailed instructions provided and tech support is available, I tried them all LOL. I recommend this product to all who want to get a competitive edge in their game without overdoing it.

Have you tried the rapid fire with an FAL load out in Warzone?

22 hours ago, Ty Brown Jr said:

Have you tried the rapid fire with an FAL load out in Warzone?

Yep, I have it is very effective with FAL. You can adjust RF speeds to make it shoot very fast or the opposite make it shoot slow to illuminate a recoil for a long-range flight. Auto burst also worked great with it. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Gregory Perron said:

I ordered my co troller and it’s been over a month and the expected date was a week ago? Is this normal? 

Yes, this is about how long I've waited for mine. Check your eta you can find it in your purchase email or your account with Mega. 

On 7/21/2020 at 4:11 PM, Soham Watts said:

Yep, I have it is very effective with FAL. You can adjust RF speeds to make it shoot very fast or the opposite make it shoot slow to illuminate a recoil for a long-range flight. Auto burst also worked great with it. 

Does it effect the rate of fire on a fully automatic gun? I run the kilo and FAL didn’t know if it would make the kilo shoot slower. 

Tristan - yes it does affect fully auto guns. Certain guns it doesn't mess it up too bad. Also affects using vehicles in warzone because R2 is drive. Rapid fire does have a tactical mode where you double tap triangle to turn it on and off, that is pretty handy for switching between fully auto and single shot guns. I've also started switching my guns to single burst, if it has it. Basically makes it fully auto still without messing other things up.