Haven’t got my controller

I haven’t got my controller and it says it was supposed to be delivered today and I’m starting to get to worrying that you guys ran me for my money cause I’m looking forward to using this controller and then it saying it’s in transit still all day and it said it was supposed to be here by today and well it’s not and the USPS was on the street this morning but no package and I told you guys to update the state to OHIO so there wasn’t no mix up and you guys go by zip from what I’m told so where is my controller I’m trying to track it but all it says is in transit been like this for a while and I’m starting to get inpatient cause I already been waiting long enough. 

On 6/11/2021 at 3:41 AM, Malik Hunley said:

I haven’t got my controller and it says it was supposed to be delivered today and I’m starting to get to worrying that you guys ran me for my money cause I’m looking forward to using this controller and then it saying it’s in transit still all day and it said it was supposed to be here by today and well it’s not and the USPS was on the street this morning but no package and I told you guys to update the state to OHIO so there wasn’t no mix up and you guys go by zip from what I’m told so where is my controller I’m trying to track it but all it says is in transit been like this for a while and I’m starting to get inpatient cause I already been waiting long enough. 

Hello Malik, 

I just checked your tracking and the controller has just been delivered to you 😁

Let us know if you have more questions.