Rapid Fire activation

Josh Sasser

This is my 2nd mega Modz controller and I’m loving it so far, especially the flush mounted LED indicators vs the previously raised LEDs. 
My first controller was damaged from one of kids stepping on it and crushing it. So I switched to a different company’s modded controller. One thing that theirs did differently in a good way is to activate rapid fire, you just pressed the mod button. No need to push mod and R2/R1 (PS4) respectively. With mega Modz method of activating rapid fire In a warzone setting for example, this is bothersome to me if I want to activate rapid fire during the game, I have to let off a shot that might be unsuppressed giving away my position to my opponents. Sure, I could switch to a suppressed weapon IF I have one, that takes away time though, or I could drop the unsuppressed weapon activate the mod and then pick the weapon back up taking up even more time. 
anyone have a better way of activating rapid fire that is less of a burden? 

• 2 months later...

You can do it while you are changing classes on spawn and mod button + a = all off. Or mod button + dpad down = shooting mod off.  But for the most part you are right, I do think there is a “tactical sub mode” 6? That allows you to change in between full auto and semi auto weapons. Maybe turn that on if your primarily plan to use rapid fire for your session. But yeah - in game while you are alive as far as I know you have to let off a shot. 

Edited by Timothy lister

On 3/20/2021 at 9:29 AM, Josh Sasser said:

This is my 2nd mega Modz controller and I’m loving it so far, especially the flush mounted LED indicators vs the previously raised LEDs. 
My first controller was damaged from one of kids stepping on it and crushing it. So I switched to a different company’s modded controller. One thing that theirs did differently in a good way is to activate rapid fire, you just pressed the mod button. No need to push mod and R2/R1 (PS4) respectively. With mega Modz method of activating rapid fire In a warzone setting for example, this is bothersome to me if I want to activate rapid fire during the game, I have to let off a shot that might be unsuppressed giving away my position to my opponents. Sure, I could switch to a suppressed weapon IF I have one, that takes away time though, or I could drop the unsuppressed weapon activate the mod and then pick the weapon back up taking up even more time. 
anyone have a better way of activating rapid fire that is less of a burden? 

Hello Josh,

Thank you for your feedback. You can use Rapid Fire sub-modes 4 -6. These sub-modes offer a tactical feature that allows the user to turn Rapid Fire On and Off on the fly by double-tapping on the switching weapon button (Triangle on PS4/ Y on Xbox)

More information can be found here.