Best sps speed on rapid fire for cold war

I’ve emptied an entire clip on an m16 using 8 sps vs 11-13sps and timed them using a stop watch and noticed they were all basically the same

am I inputting it wrong or has COD caught on lol

I did this because I’ve noticed other m16 users beating me in terms of speed by killing me first 🤬

On 3/2/2021 at 2:41 PM, Kraken said:

I’ve emptied an entire clip on an m16 using 8 sps vs 11-13sps and timed them using a stop watch and noticed they were all basically the same

am I inputting it wrong or has COD caught on lol

I did this because I’ve noticed other m16 users beating me in terms of speed by killing me first 🤬

Every game, including Cold War Warzone, has a speed cup for how fast you can shot semi-auto or single-shot guns. Cold War Warzone has a pretty low-speed cup for the majority of the semi-auto guns.  M16, AUG, and FR 5.56 have the lowest threshold, so players with standard controllers can achieve the maximum speed.  If increasing SPS speed doesn’t make a difference, then it means that the maximum speed threshold has been achieved

Rapid Fire Mod is a controller setting that allows you to hold the fire button to empty a clip of semi-auto guns instead of tapping it many times. Users with standard controllers can match the Rapid Fire setting in terms of speed briefly, but the Rapid Fire Mod will always be overall faster and more effective when it comes to long gaming sessions.

There are many other factors to consider if you want to make your gun shoot faster:

-  Internet Connection. The faster the internet, the more advantages you get. And the less time it will take to empty your clip.

-  Wired VS Wireless. If you connect your console to the router/modem with a cable, you will get a faster data transfer speed; Same goes for the Console - Controller connection. Using a USB cord will always give you a speed advantage over a wireless controller connection.

-  Perks and Attachments. Unlocking and selecting the right perks play a considerable role as well.

-  Shorter Travel Distance Fire Buttons. Flipping your Fire Button to R1 will also give you a speed advantage simply because it takes less time to reach the point when the controller starts executing the command. 

Hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Check out the DMR and Type 63 with rapid fire - there is a very noticeable difference. The Carv 2.0 also works well with this mod. I typically just use sub mode 3 if I am going tacticals. The ksp 45 also works well. 

Make sure your m16 build is using the 20.5 match grade for firepower. 

just my opinions.. 

Edited by Timoteo