Can I get banned from Playstation for using a modded controller

I want to buy a modded controller from Mega modz but I have one question are the modded controllers undetectable because I dont wanna get banned from Playstation. I play Warzone and I've read that Activision banned like over 70 thousand for cheating or something like that. So I was wondering if anyone had any complaints with the modded controllers. Whether or not they’re being banned or getting caught using a mod. I never had a rapidfire controller and I don't want to get in trouble either.

49 minutes ago, Alexandre Knight said:

I want to buy a modded controller from Mega modz but I have one question are the modded controllers undetectable because I dont wanna get banned from Playstation. I play Warzone and I've read that Activision banned like over 70 thousand for cheating or something like that. So I was wondering if anyone had any complaints with the modded controllers. Whether or not they’re being banned or getting caught using a mod. I never had a rapidfire controller and I don't want to get in trouble either.

Nah, you're good man... I have 2 controllers from mega modz and they are undetectable online, at least I've had no problems with my account with fortnite or modern warfare. 

• Like 1

On 6/28/2020 at 7:57 PM, Alexandre Knight said:

Hi, thank you for the question, it's probably one of the top 3 most asked ones? So here is it:

Being banned for using a modded controller is a big online myth and 100% fake story. Players who get banned by Activision (or MS or PlayStation) are users who attempted to modify a game output. Hacking a game code is ILLEGAL. Our mods are LEGIT, they are not hacking the game in any way,  think of them as a controller pressing the buttons on the user behalf, modifying an input. Mega Modz has been in business since 2012 (this is a long time) and never had a single case of a customer being banned or suspended for using their product. I suggest to take a moment and read this article (at least the part about modded controllers being legal) to get a good understanding of a modded controller concept. 

• Thanks 2

On 6/28/2020 at 7:57 PM, Alexandre Knight said:

No  I dont think you can't get banned for using a mod. A buddy of mine is using one for fortnite, so far so good. I m shopping for one myself

• Like 1