I have a new controller and have yet to get anything to work other than mod switch+PS=4 solid lights that eventually change to 4-5 rapid red (all). Also I can go into programming mode and press switch+PS+O=4 solid yellow. My controller has 2 paddles plus 2 what look to be on/off switches. There isn’t anything on your instructions that refer to these that I found. Both r1 and L1 work. I game. 

15 hours ago, Brian Glass said:

I have a new controller and have yet to get anything to work other than mod switch+PS=4 solid lights that eventually change to 4-5 rapid red (all). Also I can go into programming mode and press switch+PS+O=4 solid yellow. My controller has 2 paddles plus 2 what look to be on/off switches. There isn’t anything on your instructions that refer to these that I found. Both r1 and L1 work. I game. 

Hello, 

Thank you for your order with Mega Modz. The best way to learn the mods is to first get familiar with our technology concept here https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods-overview

The next step it to start activating mods one by one and try them in game. Once you get comfortable with each mod performance, you are welcome to make your mod combos https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods

I suggest you reset your controller now back to factory default, these are the steps:

• Hold down the mod switch and tap PS-Home button, then release both buttons. All four LEDs will glow WHITE indicating the mod is now awaiting further input.
  • Hold down the PS-Home button and tap D-Pad Down. A special WHITE blinking LED sequence will play back and the mod will re-program itself back to the factory default setting.
  • Turn the controller off and back on.