Shipping delay

Good Morning,

I ordered a controller at the end of December. The initial ETA was 11/11/20. It’s now 1/22/21 as I still haven’t received my order. I decided to wait awhile before reaching out because I understand the rush of the post- holidays and companies are still slammed with orders, just as shipping and mailing companies are slammed with deliveries. I started getting concerned however as I kept tracking my order and it hasn’t been updated since 11/10/20. Is there any chance I could get an update on my delivery or at least find out where it is in transit since the tracking number I have isn’t giving me any updates?

8 minutes ago, Kristoffer Harvey said:

Good Morning,

I ordered a controller at the end of December. The initial ETA was 11/11/20. It’s now 1/22/21 as I still haven’t received my order. I decided to wait awhile before reaching out because I understand the rush of the post- holidays and companies are still slammed with orders, just as shipping and mailing companies are slammed with deliveries. I started getting concerned however as I kept tracking my order and it hasn’t been updated since 11/10/20. Is there any chance I could get an update on my delivery or at least find out where it is in transit since the tracking number I have isn’t giving me any updates?

Hello, thank you for the recent order with us and we are sorry about the delay. USPS has been experiencing delays in delivery since mid-December. 

The issue seems to be resolved now.

From the experience, contacting their Customer Care at 800 275 8777 with your tracking number and starting the inquiry with them works wonders.  

You are entitled to the controller replacement or a refund if it's declared lost.