Strike pack for xbox one controller. Playing Warzone

hey guys,
       Just had a question about the anit recoil setting on the strike pack for xbox. When you set the recoil for a particular gun, does it work for every gun you pick up? Or is the recoil just set for the gun you adjusted it with? i have it set to always on. Im trying to figure this thing out and figured i'd see if anyone knew had an answer. Thanks! 

On 12/23/2020 at 3:40 AM, mark BALLANTONI said:

hey guys,
       Just had a question about the anit recoil setting on the strike pack for xbox. When you set the recoil for a particular gun, does it work for every gun you pick up? Or is the recoil just set for the gun you adjusted it with? i have it set to always on. Im trying to figure this thing out and figured i'd see if anyone knew had an answer. Thanks! 

So when using the anti recoil mod, you are able to adjust and fine tune it for the weapon that you are using. When you pick up another weapon, well you’ll need to readjust the anti recoil mod again because every weapon has a different recoil pattern. The anti recoil mod won’t automatically adjust for the weapon which you are using.  Now if you are someone who will just stick to using one or two weapon for the whole game then you will be good. Now if you are using like 5 different guns in a game then it will be annoying since the anti recoil mod is set for another weapon. Hope that helps

• Like 1