Mods or macros?

3 hours ago, Ralph Cole said:

Hi, do I need a macro or modded controller?? I can't decide between a a MEGA MODZ MACRO MASTER PS4  and MEGA MODZ PRO PS4... What is the best one? ??

Hi, the Mega Modz Macro Master PS4 controller is our newest gaming controller and it comes with a macro remap modchip in it. You will be to take advantage of a variety of button modified inputs (remap, turbo, double and triple presses, continuous press). Once you learn how to operate it, the controller will give a limitless, very customizable experience. You can read more about product functionality here.

Mega Modz Pro  PS4 controller is basically a Mastermod that comes with all available mod options for PS4. They are designed mostly for shooting and battle royale games such as Call of Duty, Battlefield, Fortnite, Destiny and others.  You can see all mods that come with this product here. 

Oh one more question, these are undetectable right? Specifically, the  MACRO MASTER. Rainbox Six just tweeted something about anti cheating policies. I know modded controllers been around for a while and a buddy of mine owns one so, but figured I'd confirm before purchasing

20 hours ago, Ralph Cole said:

Oh one more question, these are undetectable right? Specifically, the  MACRO MASTER. Rainbox Six just tweeted something about anti cheating policies. I know modded controllers been around for a while and a buddy of mine owns one so, but figured I'd confirm before purchasing

You are correct, our modded and macro controllers do not hack game codes, they are undetectable online and won't get your banned or suspended. You can find more details on this via this thread

On 6/30/2020 at 10:31 PM, Ralph Cole said:

Um.....I play Tom Clancy's rainbow six a lot, and some divison. So does the MACRO MASTER one do more for me than the other? I understand the turbo function and others but I don't quite get how you program rapid fire with it

Hello, sorry I overlooked this question ? Programming Rapid Fire with a Macro Master PS4 controller is very simple:

1. You pair a stock button (Fire Button/R2) to one of the Macro Buttons. You’re automatically getting into the first sub-mode (Straight Remap)

2. For Rapid Fire, you change to sub-mode 2. That's it! 

You can see step-by-step instructions on how to use all Macro Master PS4 controller sub-modes and how to set up Rapid Fire and other popular mods here: https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/macro-remap

Here is my recommendation based on the games you play - I don't recommend you getting a Mega Modz Pro PS4 as you won't be able to use most of its functions with the Division or Rainbow Six Siege. You will be able to use:

Rainbow Six  - Rapid Fire  mod

The Division  - Rapid Fire, Auto Burst and Quick Scope 

With a Macro Master, you will be able to program Rapid Fire and Auto Burst if you need those, and take advantage of other macros. It is a better deal for your money, gives you more options. 

Just now, Ralph Cole said:

Ok, thank you, I get it.. But can I just get a regular Rapid Fire PS4 controller and add Auto Burst and Quick Scope to it? Rapid Fire is the main thing I am after...

Absolutely! This is another option and is perfect for you if you are interested in Rapid Fire mainly.