AUTO SPOT (AUTO PING) FOR WARZONE

James Brady

Hello Fans,

You asked - we delivered! Auto Spot (Auto Ping) mod is now compatible with Warzone 🔥 

Auto Spot has always been a Battlefield mod solely and had 2 sub-modes in it, and we've been getting MANY requests about it from COD (Warzone especially) players. We did listen and added a 3rd sub-mode, Enemy Auto Ping,  that is compatible with Warzone and allows you to ping enemies and danger. Just press the SQUARE button while scoping in to get your enemies marked! 

To read more details and tips on the mod mechanics, visit https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-auto-spot *

*Auto Ping is currently available for PS4 system (Xbox One coming soon) and is a part of Juggernaut pack

Comment below if you want to give it a try 👇

• 3 weeks later...

In Warzone I have to press the square button, not X to auto ping.  R2 + square is also the same command to “peek” open a door.  I keep forgetting the auto ping is active and alerting every time I open a door.  The instructions and message above say to press X.  Why would mine be square?

21 minutes ago, Matthew Latham said:

In Warzone I have to press the square button, not X to auto ping.  R2 + square is also the same command to “peek” open a door.  I keep forgetting the auto ping is active and alerting every time I open a door.  The instructions and message above say to press X.  Why would mine be square?

Hello,

That's correct. The Square button has to be pressed, not the X (we confused it with the Xbox One Controller buttons). The necessary changes have been made under the instructions already

https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-auto-spot

"R2 + square is also the same command to “peek” open a door". The only solution for now is to open a door differently, -pressing/holding Square without holding down R2.

In the near feature we will add another Auto Ping configuration where you press the Left Stick instead of the Square button (while holding down the R2). It should completely solve the issue you are mentioning. 

Thanks for the info!  I don’t think you can reprogram that action though.  None of the preset layouts even change what the square button does.  I think it’s a kind of unusable until the option to use the left stick is available.  

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Chris Grimshaw said:

When playing Warzone, I cannot get auto spot sub-mode 4 to do anything.

How do you execute the 4TH sub-mode?

3 works, but I do not want my gun to reload when I try to ping someone!

If you don't reload you gun every time you exhausted the clip, then the 3RD sub-mode may not be a good fit for you.

The instructions describe this case
https://monosnap.com/file/EXtuZE2cTkynvY7GWRr28JXSZub5W9

Full Auto Ping Instructions can be found here
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-auto-spot

33 minutes ago, Chris Grimshaw said:

Yes I have auto hold breathe enabled as well.

The 4TH Auto Ping sub-mode won't work while Sniper Breath Mod is enabled. That's the only limitation for this particular sub-mode. Once you scope in your rifle the modchip holds the Left Stick automatically (Sniper Breath Mod) if you press the Left Stick to perform Auto Ping the modchip won't register it since it already has been pressed. 

43 minutes ago, Chris Grimshaw said:

If submode 4 of auto ping is on, will I be able to hold my breathe by holding the left stick or no?

Yes, It doesn't affect Sniper Breath Mod. Anytime you scope in your rifle, it will hold the sniper's breath automatically. You don't need to hold the left stick down.

You can also turn mods ON and OFF without looking at the LED Indicator. Anytime you do so, the motors will vibrate. Short vibration when a mod turns OFF. Longer vibration when a mod turns ON.