How to operate my macro remap?

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 11/14/2020 at 4:39 AM, jeffery hudson said:

I received my remap controller Thursday I need to know how to activate the dribbling script 

Did you ever figure this out man ? Was wanting to get the remapping macro ps5 controller for making dribble macros on it . Were you able to make macros with analog stick inputs to make the dribble moves and then assign them to a back paddle? Or can you only make button input macros and not analog stick movements ? Thanks in advanced ! 

On 1/30/2022 at 5:18 AM, James Stapleton said:

Did you ever figure this out man ? Was wanting to get the remapping macro ps5 controller for making dribble macros on it . Were you able to make macros with analog stick inputs to make the dribble moves and then assign them to a back paddle? Or can you only make button input macros and not analog stick movements ? Thanks in advanced ! 

Hello James,

The Macro Remap functionality offers simple macros such as Turbo pressing, auto double and triple tap, and continuous press. All configuring steps are done thru the stock controller buttons and the paddles on the back. Configuring special stick movements and other complex macros wouldn't be possible without an app.