James Brady

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Jason Hamilton said:

It's been more than 2 weeks now since you said two weeks 

Jason,

Mega Modz PS5 modded controller was scheduled to be released on May, 25th. 

But we run into an unexpected problem that is outside of our control. 

That is a shortage on modchip components in China (where we get some of the parts required to build the modchip from).

Other than that, the modchip hardware and software 100% ready for production.

As soon as we receive parts we will start assembly modchips and offering modded controllers.

The lead time is up to 3 weeks, could be less. 

We greatly apologize for the unforseen delay. 

Hello folks, 

Just want to share a quick update. As James mentioned above we are ready for mass production. 
We’ve been working with our vendor in China to get all the needed modchip components to start assembly. So far it has been going well and as soon as they give us a lead time we will start taking orders. Most likely next week with product deliveries 2-3 weeks ahead.

A quick recap:

- All 15 mods will be available upon launch.
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods

- PS5 Smart Triggers & Bumpers option is available and can be installed on a controller VIA PS5 Controller Creator

- Remappable Back Buttons & Trigger Locks package will become available in late June.

- New Advanced Back Buttons Functionality will become available in mid-July.

Here are some pictures and videos we can share with you attached below. 

Stay Tuned!!!

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0176.JPG

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That looks beautiful 😍

17 hours ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello folks, 

Just want to share a quick update. As James mentioned above we are ready for mass production. 
We’ve been working with our vendor in China to get all the needed modchip components to start assembly. So far it has been going well and as soon as they give us a lead time we will start taking orders. Most likely next week with product deliveries 2-3 weeks ahead.

A quick recap:

- All 15 mods will be available upon launch.
https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods

- PS5 Smart Triggers & Bumpers option is available and can be installed on a controller VIA PS5 Controller Creator

- Remappable Back Buttons & Trigger Locks package will become available in late June.

- New Advanced Back Buttons Functionality will become available in mid-July.

Here are some pictures and videos we can share with you attached below. 

Stay Tuned!!!

DSC_0174.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

DSC_0176.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, James McMillen said:

Congrats on the launch. I was building one but noticed there's no back button options, shell colors, and more important, you can't have short throw triggers and mods on same controller. Is this currently stuff that's being worked on? 

Yes James, 

More designs will be coming in a week. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, James McMillen said:

Congrats on the launch. I was building one but noticed there's no back button options, shell colors, and more important, you can't have short throw triggers and mods on same controller. Is this currently stuff that's being worked on? 

Hello James,

Thank you.

Yes. BODIES and BACKS will be out within the following week. The mechanical bumpers and triggers feature will be also compatible with Rapid Fire & Mods in the near feature. Back Buttons option is expected to be available by the end of this month. 

• Thanks 2

Ok cool. Are the back buttons still slayed for the end of this month? Also what is the improved back button functionality that's coming in July? And also, will you be able to get the mods and short throw triggers on the same controller eventually. I don't mind spending the $400 on a controller but I want everything included and not a new better functioning one to be released a month after I order mine. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello James,

Thank you.

Yes. BODIES and BACKS will be out within the following week. The mechanical bumpers and triggers feature will be also compatible with Rapid Fire & Mods in the near feature. Back Buttons option is expected to be available by the end of this month. 

Great! Thank you for the follow up info, I can't wait to be able to build the full package. (would still like to know what improved back button functionality is though) 

8 minutes ago, James McMillen said:

And also, will you be able to get the mods and short throw triggers on the same controller eventually.

Yes. It's been worked on. 

Also what is the improved back button functionality that's coming in July?

The user will able to set up a Turbo Function on the Back Buttons. The back buttons can be also configured as a quick on/off switch for active mods. Traditional straight remap is standard. 

I don't mind spending the $400 on a controller but I want everything included and not a new better functioning one to be released a month after I order mine

You can always send it In for an upgrade. No need to buy a new every time. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 9:10 AM, Daniel Draicchio said:

Hi,

Thank you for all your hard work on the PS5 controller. I was wanting to know if the macro feature will be released for this and if so is there an ETA for it. 

Cheers, 

Daniel. 

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your support. We really appreciate that. We will be releasing the macro remap feature soon. If everything goes as planned then it should be available to order mid July.

6 hours ago, Jason Hamilton said:

Do you have an exact date on when back buttons will be added?? 

It shouldn't take longer than a month. We will be sharing pictures of the back buttons design sometime next week. A more accurate ETA will be provided as we get closer.

Stay tuned.

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 7:48 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

The user will able to set up a Turbo Function on the Back Buttons. The back buttons can be also configured as a quick on/off switch for active mods. Traditional straight remap is standard. 

If I mainly need turbo function for ABXY (for spamming attacks in RPG's and brawlers, for example) but I don't need all the other elaborate and specific competitive FPS games mods, will that be offered as an option, please? Thanks!

4 hours ago, Amir Foox said:

If I mainly need turbo function for ABXY (for spamming attacks in RPG's and brawlers, for example) but I don't need all the other elaborate and specific competitive FPS games mods, will that be offered as an option, please? Thanks!

We will be offering back buttons only (no mods) that will include a Turbo Mod where the user will be able set turbo function.  

• Thanks 1

Hello folks,

We got an update on the design of the back buttons.

The back body will have a fixed attachment where 2 paddles/buttons will be located. 

Depending on the controller configuration the back body will also have one or two custom LED indicators.

1 LED Indicator:

• Straight Remap Configuration (Standard Remappable Buttons Only)
  • Straight Remap + Turbo Function Configuration 
  • Macro Remap (5 sub-modes)
  • Rapid Fire + Mods

2 LED Indicators:

• Rapid Fire + Mods + Straight Remap
  • Rapid Fire + Mods + Straight Remap + Turbo Function + Quick ON/OFF function to operate mods.

Many more colors and textures (Rubberized, Chameleon, Soft Touch, and Chrome) of the back body will be available upon launch. 

The estimated time of arrival is the end of July.

Stay Tuned!

DSC_0313.JPG

DSC_0314.JPG

DSC_0315.JPG

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jason Hamilton said:

That is gorgeous. Is that something that can be added if we buy a controller now. Or are back buttons something we have 4i wait for if we don't want the turbo function and only remappable

You can definitely buy a controller now and then send it in for an upgrade. There will be no extra fees except for the shipping. You just pay for the option you wanna upgrade your controller with.