James Brady

3 hours ago, James McMillen said:

So when you go into editor there's no front or back shell options. You guys sell out of those already? 

Hi James,

Thank you for your question.

Body shells are in production. We expect to start offering them in mid-February. The next options we're gonna add are the trim and operational buttons. We will be frequently posting updates in this thread. Please stay tuned. 

1 hour ago, Ethan Holewski said:

Will there be aim assist mods for games like warzone/cold war?

Hi, there will be Zombie Aim Assist mode offered similar to the one we are currently offering for PS4 controller.  It will be compatible with campaign and Zombie modes in COD games. You can read more about the mod concept here https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods/updated-zombie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Hugo Rosas said:

So if i buy the remote now will i be able to download mods when its ready?

Hello Hugo, 

This doesn't work this way. You will select desired mods at checkout once they are available and we will install them for you. Bare with us, amazing PS5 modded technology is coming! 🔥

On 3/4/2021 at 8:28 PM, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hello James,

It is still in the works but pretty close to the testing stage. We are targeting the end of March as a launch date. 

Are you still thinking end of March? Just wondering as another company I get controllers from is taking preorders for them releasing theirs in April and I was wondering if you guys were going to do the same. I want to try your guys version first but I'm really anxious to have back paddles for my ps5 again. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 1:50 PM, James McMillen said:

Are you still thinking end of March? Just wondering as another company I get controllers from is taking preorders for them releasing theirs in April and I was wondering if you guys were going to do the same. I want to try your guys version first but I'm really anxious to have back paddles for my ps5 again. 

Hi James, 

We are not taking pre-orders, we are just going to launch the product once testing is complete. 

We are counting days. Please bare with us! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2021 at 8:43 PM, Jason Hamilton said:

Any new word on when the release date for ps5 controller???? 

Hi, final stages of testing are in process. The PS5 controller is a little more cumbersome than others. 

All mods have been tested, they work like a breeze 🔝

However we need to make sure the product is 100% bug free and ready to go. 

Bare with us!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...