James Brady

Hello folks!

Are you waiting for PS5 Modded Controllers as much as we are? Are you thrilled? 😀 Mega Modz team is literally counting the days until the PS5 and DualSense release, as we are going to offer you something absolutely epic! PS5 controller is a very powerful device on it's own, check out its impressive specs here.

And we can't let our supporters down and offer some basic technology. It will be the next-den PS5 modding functionality with some exclusive features not available anywhere else.

Once the technology is ready, you will be able build your PS5 controller here: https://megamodz.com/PS5-Custom-Controller

Follow the thread to receive updates on the release date, pricing, sneak peeks and more!  🔥

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 9:58 AM, Jose Matacapellan said:

Definitely at least 2 back paddles. Paddles cause I hate buttons. Too small. Maybe trigger stop option but I don’t know about those new triggers. Maybe have both

Most likely a custom trigger stops mechanism won't work with the PS5 controller due to “adaptive triggers”.

Unless adaptive triggers components are completely removed. This trade-off is questionable. It looks like this new feature has much more to offer.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

We are working on the modding technology for the PS5 controllers and hope to complete testing and have it available as early as January of 2021! Custom P5 controllers will be offered before that. 

We ship worldwide including UK and offer 2 shipping types - USPS First Class and DHL Express.

Stay tuned!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm also interested.  Most important thing for me are the sticks.  I need the same style as the Xbox controller with the concave tip + textured rim.  You can not just use Xbox sticks though.  The lower dome is too large.  I've tested this and they will fit in, but then sticks won't snap back to center like stock.  The friction will cause them to hang maybe 75% of the time and you feel the friction 100% of the time.  Def not something you can live with. 

On 12/8/2020 at 6:33 PM, Nick Stamboulidis said:

I'm also interested.  Most important thing for me are the sticks.  I need the same style as the Xbox controller with the concave tip + textured rim.  You can not just use Xbox sticks though.  The lower dome is too large.  I've tested this and they will fit in, but then sticks won't snap back to center like stock.  The friction will cause them to hang maybe 75% of the time and you feel the friction 100% of the time.  Def not something you can live with. 

Great point! Will definitely work on pro sticks! 

47 minutes ago, Ramon Navarro said:

will you have pre-orders?

regards,

Waj

Hi, 

We are not going to open pre-orders for PS5 modded controllers, we will just release them and make available for purchase as soon as we are done with all stages of the product development (building +testing). 

It takes time to develop a technology that is truly exciting and top quality. We are not after building something quickly to start selling average or worse (poor quality) product. Bare with us a little longer and you will get to enjoy all the features described in the post. 

Make sure you are following the topic to stay tuned on the availability date!

3 minutes ago, Jason Touma said:

Hello will the controller have the macro Mapping I’m looking forward to that

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your question. Yes, It will as soon as we have a back buttons/paddles design for PS5 controller developed.

The functionality expected to be identical to the current version.

https://megamodz.com/ps4-macro-controller

March - April seems feasible. 

On 10/21/2020 at 8:40 PM, James Brady said:

Hello folks!

Are you waiting for PS5 Modded Controllers as much as we are? Are you thrilled? 😀 Mega Modz team is literally counting the days until the PS5 and DualSense release, as we are going to offer you something absolutely epic! PS5 controller is a very powerful device on it's own, check out its impressive specs here.

And we can't let our supporters down and offer some basic technology. It will be the next-den PS5 modding functionality with some exclusive features not available anywhere else.

Once the technology is ready, you will be able build your PS5 controller here: https://megamodz.com/PS5-Custom-Controller

Follow the thread to receive updates on the release date, pricing, sneak peeks and more!  🔥

Ps5 controller not work in a lot of devices like iPads phones 📱 and PCs computers etc 

Edited by hatem Khalil

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, D'Avian Clayton said:

Is there a mod for NBA 2K21 on PS5, and how do I get it?

Hello D'Avian,

We haven't released PS5 Modded Controllers yet. We are planning to lunch them in mid February. 
The one that is compatible with NBA 2K21(PS5 Macro Remap) will be released later this year.

However, we do offer PS4 Macro Remap Controller currently.

You can find more info on the controller and its specs by the links below:

Specs:
https://megamodz.com/ps4-macro-controller

Forum Tread:
https://megamodz.com/forums/topic/88-controller-for-nba-2k21

• Like 1

1.5.21 UPDATE

The PS5 Controller Creator is now available🔥

Important: Exterior customizations are being offered at the moment. Mods and other gameplay enhancements are coming soon. 

Select custom designed front and back shells, buttons,  d-pad and sticks to be installed on the most cutting-edge gaming controller on today's video market 🔝

https://megamodz.com/PS5-Custom-Controller