James Brady

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Jason Hamilton said:

Do you have a date of when back buttons are avaliable. I know you said end of July. 

Hi Jason,

We are days away from releasing the back buttons. I am not able to give the exact day but we are very close. We've finished with he testing phase and now are working on the instructions and the website changes to make a user experience as friendly as possible.

Please stay tuned.

As soon as it becomes available we will post an update here. You will receive a notification email right away because you're participating in the topic. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Mundus Gubernavi said:

Hi Jason,

We are days away from releasing the back buttons. I am not able to give the exact day but we are very close. We've finished with he testing phase and now are working on the instructions and the website changes to make a user experience as friendly as possible.

Please stay tuned.

As soon as it becomes available we will post an update here. You will receive a notification email right away because you're participating in the topic. 

Perfect thank you. 

1 hour ago, Xavier Cintron said:

Hello! I already have the rapid fire PS5 controller. How do I start the process to send the controller back to upgrade to the back buttons after they are released?

Hi Xavier,

The process is easy.

You can log in to you account and navigate to the "Purchase History" tab.

After locating your product click the "Return Item" button and follow the prompts. 

Hello. I'm maybe asking a newb question, but I'm new to this world of modded controllers. I have seen the macro remap controller for the PS4, and think they look so amazing, but I can't find anything on this website about whether there is or is not currently a macro remap option for the PS5 controllers or not. I don't really play any of the games that have the specific mods, so juat being able to do my own remaps/macros would be pretty helpful.

Thanks in advance for your time.

16 hours ago, Jopey Coffin said:

Hello. I'm maybe asking a newb question, but I'm new to this world of modded controllers. I have seen the macro remap controller for the PS4, and think they look so amazing, but I can't find anything on this website about whether there is or is not currently a macro remap option for the PS5 controllers or not. I don't really play any of the games that have the specific mods, so juat being able to do my own remaps/macros would be pretty helpful.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Jopey, a macro controller for the PS5 is about to be launched. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 11:25 AM, Jose Oquendo said:

question , im getting two controllers but still waiting for the Ps5 zombie wolves exterior design . any chance u would know when it will be available ?

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us. Zombie Wolves shell will be available within 1 - 2 weeks. We can email you once it's in stock.

On 6/10/2022 at 11:59 AM, James Brady said:

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us. Zombie Wolves shell will be available within 1 - 2 weeks. We can email you once it's in stock.

thank you for the reply and plese email me once available . look forward to it

• 4 weeks later...