Want to buy a controller

3 hours ago, Kei Wan said:

Thank you very much. Does this mean I can program the controller to press a certain button over and over again while I'm away from the controller for lets say 1 or 2 hours? 

Hi, you can not do that with the Macro Remap, as a macro button has to be held down in order for the modchip to spam a stock button (turbo mode).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, James Brady said:

Hi, you can not do that with the Macro Remap, as a macro button has to be held down in order for the modchip to spam a stock button (turbo mode).

Thank you, I can just put something heavy on that button so its stays pressed in. Would that work? And how long can it auto-click? With intervals of 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 seconds?

Well.. we haven't tried that 😀 Technically it can be possible but it's not the recommended way to use the product functionality.

You can adjust 2 timing types:
1. ON button timing ( how long a paired button is being held) 
2. OFF button timing (pause between button presses) 

You can program the timings anywhere from 50 ms to 3 sec.

• Like 1

Thank you, this made me want to order right now. But I still have one question regarding tax and customs, I live in a country up north were I'd have to pay up over 80% the controllers price in custom when getting the controller. The way to solve this is to get the controller as a gift, does Megamodz provide this service?