MACRO REMAP PS4 CONTROLLER - NEW PRODUCT ALERT

Have you checked one of the latest Mega Modz gaming controllers - PS4 Macro Remap Controller? If you are looking to modify inputs of your controller buttons in a variety of ways:

•  Simple Remap
  • Turbo Function
  • Auto Double-Tap
  • Auto Triple-Tap
  • Continuous Press

This is the product you are looking for! No PS or additional software required

Check this video tutorial with some cool tips on it. 

Thank you for visiting Mega Modz Forums! Here you will find useful tips and answers from product experts and other community members. Ask questions, help others - the power of collective mind is hard to overestimate ? 

Macro Remap PS4 Controller Forum.png

16 minutes ago, Danielle Horton said:

Does the macro button let me program a sequence like this, say I want it to click Dpad Down, Dpad Down, and then Circle, could it be programmed to do that sequence quickly with one click?

Hi Danielle, thank you for visiting Mega Modz Forums. This is a good and a very popular question: only one stock controller button can be assigned to each macro button at a time and be further configured to perform one of the actions (straight remap, turbo function, double or triple tap, continuous press).

The main concept of the product is to deliver an easy programmable macro/turbo controller that doesn’t require any software or app to be able to configure macros. Every operation is done through the existing controller components, and an ability to create macros containing multiple button presses would complicate the user interface.

10 minutes ago, Danielle Horton said:

Thanks man, I guess that makes sense.  Can I use this with Rainbow Six Siege?

You can use it with ANY game on the market, shooters, sports, fighting... The cool thing is you can also program standard mods with it. Let's say, with Rainbow Six Siege you can use Rapid Fire mod only if you use our modded controller, and with the Macro Remap PS4 one you can program many mods, Rapid Fire, Auto Burst etc. Check more here Instructions on how to program FPS mods using macros (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

1 minute ago, James Brady said:

You can use it with ANY game on the market, shooters, sports, fighting... The cool thing is you can also program standard mods with it. Let's say, with Rainbow Six Siege you can use Rapid Fire mod only if you use our modded controller, and with the Macro Remap PS4 one you can program many mods, Rapid Fire, Auto Burst etc. Check more here Instructions on how to program FPS mods using macros (scroll down to the bottom of the page)

Can I get macros and mods, its confusing

4 minutes ago, Dwayne Hayes said:

Can I get macros and mods, its confusing

You can have either a modded controller or a macro one. It's 2 separate products, but with a macro controller you can also program many traditional mods, check out the Tutorial Video on Macro Remap PS4 Controller (scroll down to the vid).  Depending on the games you play and what you are looking for to achieve, one product will be a better fit than another. 

2 hours ago, Ralph Cole said:

I am choosing between a MEGA MODZ MACRO MASTER PS4  and MEGA MODZ PRO PS4. Which one is better, ideas?

The both are great products, each in its own way. The answer depends on the goals you want to achieve and games you play. What are they?

20 hours ago, Ralph Cole said:

COD, Fortnite...

Both games you play are FPS, and since Mega Modz offers a lot of "traditional" mods built for FPS specifically, I suggest to go with a Mega Modz Pro PS4 controller. You will get a lot of different mods compatible with both games that are already pre-installed on the controller, and all you will have to do it activate them using instructions https://megamodz.com/instructions/ps4/mods

With a Mega Modz Macro Master PS4 controller you will be able co closely replicate most of the mods, but I don't see much sense in doing so, as it will require you to invest more time into learning the product, and program mods. This controller is the best option for those who play various gaming genres, not just FPS. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ralph Cole said:

Ohhhhh I get it, I think lol I will just follow your recommendation man?

Just think about it this way - mods are nothing but macros already kind of pre-configured for you, does it make sense? Check this read out, it will give you a better idea on the Macro Master PS4 controller and  it touches on MACROS vs MODS as well

• Thanks 1